- Fully managed, hosted service
- Flexible any-to-any solutions
- Very high customer satisfaction
- 20+ years’ industry experience
- Clear, transparent pricing
- All data held within the UK
- UK-based customer support
Peppol Service Provider for Trusts
Because of the growing importance of e-procurement and e-invoicing, the NHS in England and Wales requires adoption of the Peppol EDI standard throughout their supply chain.
EDI PLUS is a certified Peppol Service Provider and can connect any NHS Trust with any supplier without the need for either party to change their systems (unless or until they wish to do so). We can support whatever message formats and communications protocols your system needs to use.
Simple, transparent pricing
There is no enrolment fee for choosing the EDI PLUS service. We simply charge a one-off data-mapping fee when you want to start exchanging data via Peppol, and an annual subscription fee relative to the amount of business to be transacted. These fees can be fixed in advance.
This cost model ensures that you can demonstrate you are getting good value for money, while also giving total confidence that you will not exceed your budget.
Not satisfied with your current Peppol integration?
If you are not fully satisfied with a previous attempt at Peppol integration, it may be beneficial to consider switching Peppol Service Providers. Moving to a cloud-based, fully managed and future-ready system may help you to:
- Reduce your costs
- Increase the speed at which you achieve further integration with your suppliers
- Make EDI easier to manage