- Fully managed, hosted service
- Flexible any-to-any solutions
- Very high customer satisfaction
- 20+ years’ industry experience
- Clear, transparent pricing
- All data held within the UK
- UK-based customer support
Thank you for visiting our website. We want to tell you about the personal data we collect and process, how we use it, and how you can control whether we can retain it or not.
About your use of this website
We can’t personally identify you from your visit to this website, although we collect certain data about your visit, as follows:
- Anything you type in on a contact page, including the name and email address you enter (so that we can respond to your enquiry)
- Which web browser you use (so that we can optimise the site for relevant web browsers)
- Your IP address and information about how you navigate around the site (to help us improve the effectiveness of the website for visitors)
About your use of our secure-access websites
EDI Plus Limited maintains several secure-access websites which provide business services to clients under contractual arrangements. If you have been provided with information allowing you to access one or more of these websites, it will typically consist of a username and password that only you know. Your username will typically be an email address, or other information that specifically identifies you. This username and password constitute secure credentials.
We have to be able to identify the individual in order for them to be allowed to perform the business activities provided by those websites. Your use of those secured websites is therefore dependent upon you being willing to allow us to identify you in this way, and that you accept the need to keep your password safe so that only you know it. The websites provide facilities for you to change your password and other essential related information.
We also keep records which will typically include the date, time and duration of each visit, what business processes you perform, your IP address, and any data you enter. This is an essential part of the business service provided by those websites, and is not used for any purpose other than the needs of that business service.
About our marketing communications
We send occasional direct marketing information by post or by email to individuals in relevant roles in certain business organisations we believe would find such information relevant and useful.
In order to do this, we maintain a secure record of basic business contact data of individuals representing organisations with whom we have commercial relationships or those who we believe would potentially be interested in a future commercial relationship with EDI Plus Limited. The data comprises business contact information - name, role, organisation, mailing address and in some cases business email addresses and business phone numbers.
This contact data may be collected through a variety of different methods including:
- Direct interactions: You may provide your contact details to us as part of your use of our services or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
- Publicly available sources: We may obtain your contact details from various public sources including LinkedIn, your company’s website, business sector bodies which you have joined or Companies House.
Your contact details are your data, so you can contact us at any time to update them, or request us to not use them, by contacting email@example.com.
Privacy of your data
We will only use your personal data for the purposes described below:
- As part of the service we provide to you and/or your trading partner
- To contact you when you have contacted us
- To contact you when we have been asked to by your trading partner or someone in your organisation
- To notify you or ask you about a service we already provide to you, or an extension of that service
- To improve our websites and services by understanding how they are used
- To communicate with you about products and services (or extensions to such), that we might reasonably expect you to be interested in
- To comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
We do not sell your details to any other companies, organisations, individuals or websites. We do not share your details with any other organisation or individuals for any purpose other than what is inherent in providing the service.
Any provision of personal data to government institutions and authorities entitled to receive information will only be carried out within the framework of the statutory obligation to furnish information or if we are obligated to furnish information based on a court decision.
Cookies are small files stored on your computer’s hard drive. These cookies are used to hold information such as the time of the visit, whether the visitor has been to the website before, and what website referred the visitor to the web page. Cookies will also contain limited information about the computer being used to access the website, such as its IP address, operating system and the type of web browser.
You can choose to accept or reject all, or individual, cookies, without affecting your use of this website.
Note that cookies, like secure credentials, are an essential part of the use of our secure-access websites, and you may be unable to perform some, or all, actions on such websites if you choose to disable them.
You will find information about how to change the cookie settings for your web browser within the browser's help section.
Web traffic analysis tools help website owners understand how visitors engage with their website, and the cookies track visitor interactions with a website. For example, we can see statistics on the pages of our website that are accessed the most, and which pages are accessed the least, and whether the page is closed quickly or perhaps read for a longer period. The IP address may also be stored, which can indicate the country from which the access was made, or the Internet Service Provider or company to whom that IP address range is registered.
EDI Plus Limited use security measures to protect your personal data from being used, altered, disclosed, or accessed without authorisation. We allow access to your personal data only to those employees and partners who need such data in order to provide the services we provide.
Data exchanges take place over a secured communication channel which are encrypted and protected with digital signatures. We have procedures in place to deal with suspected personal data breaches and will notify you and the applicable regulator of a breach if appropriate.
Your rights to your personal data
You may request access to, correction of, or deletion of, your personal data. You may also request that we do not continue to process it in accordance with the purposes set out here. Any such requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance.