- Fully managed, hosted service
- Flexible any-to-any solutions
- Very high customer satisfaction
- 20+ years’ industry experience
- Clear, transparent pricing
- All data held within the UK
- UK-based customer support
Application Support Analyst
EDI Plus Ltd are a leading EDI and software application company with a large variety of prestigious clients.
Our EDI service: -
- accepts data files of virtually any type and format
- over a variety of data communications methods
- each containing a specific type of business document
- which we then convert to the specific requirements of the sending and receiving parties
- and sends the output on using data communications methods
We strive to provide the best service possible, and a key part of that is our support service which our customers love.
Due to growing demand for our services we are looking to appoint another Application Support Analyst. You will join our successful and friendly support team at our Plymouth Science Park premises.
- Every customer’s requirements are different, which presents itself with new challenges and opportunities to gain knowledge and experience.
- Our Applications Support Team perform proactive checks on our systems to confirm they are operational and that time-critical documents have been received and processed successfully.
- This is a private office job which involves handling customer queries and EDI translation failures, liaising with our customers/trading partners through emails, our ticketing system and by telephone.
- You will be tackling new challenges on a daily basis.
- Escalate issues you cannot deal with or have found to be critical issues to the Application Specialist Team Leader or Senior Application Support Analyst in their absence.
- The role will involve setting up and maintaining data communications (FTP, email, VAN, AS2 etc) and updating setup logs.
- Creation and updating of wiki pages for internal procedures/reference.
- We operate an Out of Office Support service which is covered on a rota basis. This would be included in the role once proficient.
- You are a born trouble-shooter! You love to take on new technical challenges and thrive on locating (and possibly fixing) problems you may never have seen before.
- You want to help customers, whether dealing with technical specialists or the non-technical.
- Good IT literacy, including familiarity with Microsoft software; Windows, Excel, Outlook, Word, files.
- Attention to detail with good keyboard skills.
- Logical thinker with ability to follow written procedures.
- Excellent prioritisation skills. You will need to be able to handle multiple tasks at once and to be able to prioritise when urgent cases arrive.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Team player – must thrive working as part of a team and with own tasks.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- A knowledge of business document types and data communication methods would be useful but not critical as full training will be provided.
Ready to Apply?
If you are reading this advert and thinking ‘That’s me!’ – then please apply now! Please send your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits include up to 25 days holiday (starting at 20 days), private healthcare, life assurance, pension.
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Private medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Salary £18,000 - £23,000 per annum