- Fully managed, hosted service
- Flexible any-to-any solutions
- Very high customer satisfaction
- 20+ years’ industry experience
- Clear, transparent pricing
- All data held within the UK
- UK-based customer support
Support is the Essential Element of Service
Don’t you hate the many ways in which organisations try to avoid providing good quality support, to you, the customer?
I often see advice on how to minimise the effort of support. This is no doubt well-intentioned, but for me it completely misses the point of support. Much of the advice is actually promoting ways to avoid making people available to provide support to customers, such as…
- Deflect with chat-bots
- Putting non-specialists on support
- Automated responses
- Lowering customer expectations
These elements of a complete service do all have their place, but they should not be relied on as a substitute for good service. I’m old-fashioned enough to believe that customers are entitled to a helpful service.
Luckily our support team, backed up by everyone else who works in EDI Plus, think the same way as I do. That is why our clients and trading partners rate our service so highly.
So I would like to pass on a big “thank you” shout out to my team, from the customers who thank me on their behalf.